WelcomeInspiring Beyond MeasureSt Ivo 15St Ivo 22St Ivo 24St Ivo 27St Ivo 29St Ivo 42St Ivo 46St Ivo 56St Ivo 68St Ivo 76
Year 9 into 10
The Key Stage 4 curriculum booklet for students starting Year 10 in September 2023 is available.
Our March Personal Development parent bulletin is now available.
Information about our approach to remote education can be accessed here.
If you become aware of a safeguarding concern, please use one of the following resources for help:
- CEOP safety centre
- Cambridgeshire Social Care
- Email the school to let us know email@example.com (please note that this address is only monitored during term time)
- In an emergency the police should be called
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to our website and to St Ivo Academy. We are an inclusive 11-18 academy which for the last 60 years has been privileged to serve the community of St Ives and its surrounding area.
Our vision for St Ivo Academy is:
- We believe that all students, regardless of their starting point, should be guided and supported to develop the academic, social and moral understanding and behaviours to be successful and happy in their future.
- As a community of students, staff and parents/carers we are respectful, polite and courteous to each other in all that we do.
The values we hold as being central to this are:
Our ethos is, very simply:
- Work hard, be kind
We believe that St Ivo Academy offers a unique mix of academic success and care for the individual. It is a great place to learn and to work. We are very proud of a school which is constantly evolving and adapting to provide the best education for the young people of St Ives.
You will find key information about the school on this site or for more regular updates use our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts. You are, of course, very welcome to arrange a visit to see for yourself what St Ivo Academy has to offer.