Do you want to be part of a supportive and dedicated team, helping make a positive impact on the young people of St Ives and the surrounding area?
Our vision for St Ivo Academy is:
- We believe that all students, regardless of their starting point, should be guided and supported to develop the academic, social and moral understanding and behaviours to be successful and happy in their future.
- As a community of students, staff and parents/carers we are respectful, polite and courteous to each other in all that we do.
The values we hold as being central to this are:
Our ethos is, very simply:
- Work hard, be kind
We are looking to recruit staff who share our vision and values and understand the moral imperative that we have to serve our community.
What we offer:
- Huge support and progression opportunities
- A knowledge rich curriculum and a traditional T&L approach built around Rosenshine and TLAC
- Disruption free learning and with a centralised behaviour system (including centralised detentions) that supports staff
- Highly visible and supportive senior leaders
- Excellent ongoing CPD, career development and promotion opportunities across the Astrea Cambridgeshire region
- A very pleasant location in beautiful Cambridgeshire
What we are looking for:
- Hard working professionals with excellent knowledge in their area of expertise
- Colleagues who are aligned to our values and mission. If you are the type of person who fits with our culture, you will love working here
- Someone who passionately believes that all children can achieve, no matter what their starting point, background or needs.
We welcome visits and would be delighted to show you around our Academy. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @stivoacademy for more insight into the day to day life of the academy.